CodeMonsters 2019 Call For Papers is now closed
- You need to submit talk proposal and speaker form for every talk/speaker respectively
- If your submission hightlights new research, tools, vulnerabilities etc, it will be given priority.
- Prefer alternative and/or interactive formats for your presentation.
- Please submit one proposal per form.
- Keep the audience in mind: they’re professional, and already pretty smart 😉
- Be authentic. Your peers need original ideas in real-world scenarios, relevant examples, and knowledge transfer.
- Include as much details about the presentation as you can.
- If you are proposing a panel, tell us who else would be on it.
- Keep proposals free of marketing and sales pitches.
- Context is important. If your talk is about something truly ground-breaking, it’ll be helpful if you describe it in terms of things that attendees might already know about.
- Explain why people will want to attend: Is your topic gaining traction? Is it critical to business? Will attendees learn how to use it, program it, or just what it is?
- We require new presentations, which has not yet been presented at other conferences and are written exclusively for CodeMonsters Conference.
- CodeMonsters aims at maximization of learning value. Both for attendees and for the speakers. Therefore we prefer speakers to stay both days, to be engaged with the program and be available for discussions with delegates.
- If you’re talking about something important that you have specific knowledge of because of what your company does, spell that out in the description.
- Stay in 4*+ hotel in Sofia
- Full or partial reimbursement of travel cost for proven, internationally recognized speakers*
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner all conference days
- ‘Speaker’ Pass for Global Tech Summit (all events)
- VIP Java2Days&CodeMonsters Dinner with Speakers
- VIP Party with speakers and special guests
- Mega Developers Party
- 1-Day Hike in National Park Vitosha**
- 1-Day Trip to Melnik (wine-tasting) and Rupite (the place connected with the prophet Vanga – ‘Nostradamus from the Balkans’)**
- Speaker Conference Bag
- Speaker Custom Gift
- Extra conference pass for a friend
* CodeMonsters Team will approve requests for travel reimbursement
** Locations for trip and hike are given as an example. The actual locations will be decided upon with all participating speakers, and according to weather conditions, etc.